Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy, Tired, Needing Time

The title here really gives a good sum of life at the mo. Seeing as this is my last week round these parts I've been busy getting what needs done done, and seeing all the folk I'm leaving behind. All this has left me not just a bit tired. Of course, I have most done, but there is still more needed, and wanted, and just no time for it. Let alone to blog my thoughts on the mezuzahs I just bought, why I'm not okay with murder, but drugs are just fine, or the awesomeness of modern technology and how it lets me take R' Paltiel home with me.

All that being said, though it be only 2030ish, the tired is winning out over my need to post, see and do. Thus, I bid you all, Good Night.

4 comments:

  1. WE NEEDS TO HANG OUT SOMETIME, and... and make threadballs, and eat cookies, aaaaand... aaaaand... SHTUFF.

    Also, I am very interested to hear why you're not okay with murder. EXPLAIN YERSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making the time to visit me. I will miss you. A lot.

    ReplyDelete