Thursday, January 29, 2009

All My Needles

The hour, near 1800, January 29 2009. Q sits preparing to knit. Step one, pull off the cute little point protector socks. When lo, a resounding snap is heard to echo through the room!(It actually did echo.) Looking down, the young knitter discovers, to her horror the tip of her needle has snapped right in half. A cry of shock an alarm emanate from her mouth, WOE! for she was truly doing so very well with this project of lace. Alas, to the great series of tubes she must venture and purchase for herself a new set in the hopes that it will arrive soon. For then, and only then, will she be able to take up, once again, this shawl of lace.





The good news is I bought all that other yarn, so I will not be with out knitting while I wait. The only question is, what shall I make?

No comments:

Post a Comment