Thursday, January 01, 2009

I'm Qtap, and I'm a knitter.

Based on the evidence, I do believe I am addicted to knitting. See for yourselves and decide.

I learned to cast and knit a day or two before leaving for New York and have since learned to purl, and yarn over. I have made a scarf and baby blanket, and am working on attempting a headband. What am I doing right now instead of sleeping? Looking at a vid on how to do an SSK. I spent 70$ on needles, and am planing on taking a 25$ class on pattern reading. Not only that but I went out and purchased a new bag/purse what have you in order that I could carry my knitting with me, as my old one was not big enough to do so. Looking at my bookmarks bar, one would find a brand new folder labeled knitting full of blogs, and folders each for patters and yarn shops/sites, my email and computer also contain such folders.


That and I seem to knit left handed which is causing some difficulty in learning new stitches from a friend/classmate. I keep getting confused!!

ETA: This problem has been fixed by learning the stitch from her right handed, reviewing on knittinghelp.com and then taking it all out and doing it correctly via my left hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment