Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lace, Take Four

Yesterday I finished the garter rows and started the cool lacy pattern bit. But..It was off, so I figured that I had cast on too many. Simple enough to take it out and do it again, which is what I did. Then today as i got to the lace bit I realized that no, the problem was that I had done the YO,K2Tog wrong and was actually YO, K1 K2Tog which of course would through it all off.

Well, onward I go doing it correctly this time, except now I have too few stitches. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I'm purling to many on the repeat or something. Either way, I set off take out the row in an attempt to do it again, when what should happen but a stitch drop. All the way to the bottom. So here I go, starting over, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment