Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Doctor

Yossi tagged me in one of those silly fun meme things. I don't normally do them, but, he thought I would come up with something crafty or creative. Little does he know...MWAHAHAAHAAH

Really though, being the compleate nerd that I am, I've given much thought over the years as to what super power I would have, would I be able to choose. Flying was a thought, what with it being so useful. The ability to go anywhere, on a whim is very tempting. The problem is though, that it is so limited. You can only fly so much before you get tired. Even Superman had to take a break sometime.

All in all, I've vetoed most of the common powers, for various reasons of impracticality, Speed, various forms of vision, excretions of an awesome and helpful nature, communications with nonhumanoids, you know all those fun things.

No, were I to be bitten by a radioactive insect and given the abilities to save the world, I would have to say that of all things, I would like to have the power to Lord over Time. Not in the traditional sense, mind. Not either of them for that matter. Rather, more a combination of the two. By this I mean the ability to see Time as it is, for what it is, and all the possibilities it can present, as well as the means to see as it was, with out affecting what is.

2 comments:

  1. I know these meme things are silly to do, but thanks for taking my tag seriously.
    Can you please explain the title of this post?

    ReplyDelete